Dec 9, 2008

sitting in the king chair

"fuck. what's today. what time is it. Am i late? WHAT'S TODAY"
remember I'm not in school anymore. I'm not traveling. And i just have really terrible jobs that barely pay half of my bills.
blueberry tea and yogurt.
think about switching the placement of two plants, light depending.
call bakery. attempt to get my hours.
oh! shop for salsa ingredients.
homemade salsa. ? ok.
gym.
home, shower.
albert's red on the right and white on the left. As the Latvians would say, "divi lights. divi shadows. divi problems. labi labi"
sew patches that i didn't sew today.
feel house wifey.
put away clean clothes.
leave a detailed hate note at Donatelli's on the way to
work at 5.
dildo party as soon as I'm cut.
dontforgetsalsa.
ah. nuff. snuff?

still need:
tea kettle, dvd player, toaster oven, toaster, a tibetan monk p.a., a monstrous veined pulsating piece of fake male genitalia. for my friend.

No comments: