Dec 7, 2008

its all gonna be late....

1. awake (you know, dying tonight in my sleep wouldn't be all that bad.. the bad comes with the beginning of tomorrow and onset of regret based in all of the good times i had this semester that didn't consist of studying but instead of drinks and smokes and music and friends....this makes a whooshing sound as it flies by and leaves me with just the sweat forming on the back of my neck and an appetite that could induce anorexia in E. coli, yeah finals are a bitch and those that feel behind and under prepared deserve it. i feel behind, under prepared and i think my lower lip is going to start quivering anytime now....i'm gonna loose it...i'm gonna smoke this pack of butts and fall back on what i'm good at.....i'm gonna make a list of things to do tomorrow, and include everything I should have done today)
2. cry.

No comments: