Dec 6, 2008

loaded and smothered.

8-9 yoga
930-1030 meeting at the vane with half hungover servers and half mom servers. free food.
11-8ish work filled with: "Hey folks! I'm Brianna, I'll be your server today... Can I start you off with a bottomless coke, a frosty Bud Li--" "We know what we want already.....we want one fish n'chip, with two plates. and an extra coleslaw. and instead of fries we want rice pilaf. and I need a spoon with the rice." "Ok, well do you want to start off with a cup of clam chowder or a side ceaser salad?" "A what?" "A cup of chowder?" "Oh, no no dear. That will be too much. But we have this coupon too. I just have to find it... Water, light ice for me.. What do you want? TO DRINK, what do you want to DRINK?? He will have a water too- ice water for the both of us. with lemon- they forgot it last time." "Ok, I will get that going." "Oh and Miss? excuse me! lots of wheat rolls! We LOVE your rolls!!!"
... question my relevance. my real relevance. to anything.
think of a new joke for my weekly saturday 6 top. before they come in.
decide what I'm cooking for dinner on Sunday. suggestions are encouraged.
back home. ah. home. shower.
records.
sky watch hotline.
hypothetical talk.
*must send out christmas greetings. seriously.
look forward to a sunday morn. I love a sunday morn.

No comments: