Apr 19, 2009

a cold right hand and a hot left hand.

(I have been setting my alarm for 730 am because I'm afraid to miss the sun. I'm not sure how I've talked myself into this but I think it is one of two things, 1) I am a "growned-up," or 2) seasonal depression rooted at sun shine deprivation for the past year and a half is finally releasing it's talons from my lulled, lone psyche.)

745- wake.
750- grapes. pineapple. banilla.
758- walk to ruski's. one cup. crossword with Bobby and Joe. raisin toast.
850- head to figure drawing. BRING CASH!
1050- 67 Pitt to sign a one year lease. eeep!
1120- work. late. fuck me.
3- sweat like a crazed banshee crying to the five major Irish families at the gym.
5-hannaford for milk, bars, banilla, bananas, apple-dapples.
DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE AND FINISH FUCKING PAINTINGS.

write cards. send cards out. 10 stranger series? 10 same people every day series? get a grip/clue/red headed midge PA? learn how to knit and box? at the same time? Rocky Raccoon, sleepy time.

No comments: